Selling Your Home?
Selling your home and don't know where to start?
It's tough being the seller in a buyer's market. When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home. Home prices are very different in different areas and from day to day. Here are the key components to selling your home as quickly as possible and for the top dollar in the current market today:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction through Zoom, Facebook video or Google Video and of course in person, when possible, provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Staging or decorating - Successful staging or decorating is key to selling your home quickly and at the best price! If you want to make sure the staging or decorating depending on your needs, perfect, hire Inga as your professional!
6. Virtual Tour - In today's world designing a short Video, Virtual Open House, will make your home stand out in Web searches, because virtual tours draw more traffic for showings and in person open houses (in the near future).
To find out more about selling your home, click here